F/M, Women's Soccer, #6
Name: Ashley Banks
Birth date: 1/15/86
Hometown: Annandale, Virginia
Parents’ Names: Sandy and Dave Banks
Siblings’ Names: Brent and Brian
Pets and Names: Two cats, Jasimine and Sierra
College Major: Forensic Biology
50 things to know about Ashley banks
1. Favorite Quotation: “It’s not the size of the dog in the fight,
but the size of the fight in the dog.” (Mark Twain)
2. Favorite Color: Blue
3. Favorite Performer: Yellowcard
4. Favorite Movie: Down Periscope
5. Favorite Book: The Andromeda Strain
6. Favorite Television Show: Friends
7. Favorite Song: Blink 182 – Feeling This
8. Favorite Class (from what grade, school?): Political Science 12th Grade, WT Woodson
9. Favorite Teacher (from what grade, school?): Suzy Shue – 12th Grade, WT Woodson
10. Favorite Subject (from what grade, school?): Biology, 10th Grade, WT Woodson
11. Favorite Food: Steak
12. Favorite Vacation Spot: Pemaquin Point, Maine and Clearwater Beach, Florida
13. Favorite Place to Hang Out at WVU: Chiles
14. Favorite Sport to Play: Soccer
15. Favorite Sport to Watch: Football
16. Favorite College Team: WVU
17. Favorite Professional Team: Washington Redskins
18. Favorite Car: My 2005 Jeep Liberty
19. Best thing about WVU: Mountaineer fans
20. Best thing about Morgantown: It has everything that a big town has but it’s in a small town.
21. Best thing about my hometown: Friends and family
22. Best thing about attending WVU: Meeting my friends for life
23. Best thing about getting a college education: Opportunities that I will have after I graduate
24. Best thing about my major: All the science courses
25. Best experience in middle school: Anticipation for high school
26. Best experience in high school: Winning State Championship for Soccer
27. Best experience at WVU: Going whitewater rafting and camping with the team
28. Best vacation or trip: San Francisco for my brother’s wedding
29. Three qualities I look for in a friend: Someone who is kind,
compassionate, and caring
30. Three qualities I look for in a teacher: Someone who is supportive, helpful, and encouraging
31. Three qualities I look for in a coach: Someone who believes in you, helps you improve, and listens to you
32. Three of my best qualities: My drive to succeed, my work rate and my heart
33. Three things I want other to remember about me: That I am loyal, caring, and dedicated to what I do
34. Three reasons why people succeed: Their effort, their passion about what they do, and their belief in what they do
35. Three reasons why people fail: Lack of effort, lack of caring, and lack of heart
36. Three things I do when I am bored: Watch TV, read, hang out with friends
Most Important Things
37. Most important thing parents can do for their children: Encourage
their children to challenge themselves.
38. Most important things teachers can do for their students: Encourage their students to do the best they can in school.
39. Most important thing coaches can do for their teams: Motivate the players to play and challenge them to improve.
40. Most important thing to do in school: Study and go to class.
41. Most important thing to do every day: Believe in yourself.
42. Most important thing to remember about life: It’s not about the destination; it’s about the journey.
43. Most important thing to remember about family: They are the ones who helped you get this far and they always will be there for you.
44. Most important thing to do when the going gets rough: Take a step back to breathe and relax and examine why things are so rough.
45. If I could do anything, I would: learn to fly a plane.
46. If I could change anything in my past: I wouldn’t have changed elementary schools in the 4th grade.
47. If I could meet anyone, I would meet: Princess Diana.
48. If I could go back in time, I would: visit the dinosaurs.
49. If I could see into the future, I would: want to know if I am happy.
50. If I won a million dollars, I would: travel the world.