Birth date: 8/6/88
Hometown: Steubenville, Ohio
Parents’ Names: Maddalena and Gary Repella
Siblings’ Names: Tana and Stephen
Pets and Names: Turtle- Freddie
College Major: Pre-pharmacy
50 Things to Know About Liz Repella
1. Favorite Quotation (and who said it):
“Where God’s love is, there is NO fear.”
2. Favorite Color:
3. Favorite Performer:
4. Favorite Movie:
Love and Basketball
5. Favorite Book:
I don’t read much except for my chemistry and biology books.
6. Favorite Television Show:
I don’t watch TV.
7. Favorite Song:
The Heart of a Champion by Nelly gets me pumped up!
8. Favorite Class (from what grade, school?):
Physics from 12th grade, Steubenville High School
9. Favorite Teacher (from what grade, school?):
Mrs. Aulet from 6th grade, Harding Middle School
10. Favorite Subject (from what grade, school?):
Gym class; Wells Elementary School
11. Favorite Food:
Anything Italian and that my mom cooks.
12. Favorite Vacation Spot:
13. Favorite Place to Hang Out at WVU:
14. Favorite Sport to Play:
15. Favorite Sport to Watch:
College Basketball and football
16. Favorite College Team:
17. Favorite Professional Team:
Steelers, Pirates, Cavs
18. Favorite Car:
I like my car. A blue 2007 Equinox.
19. Best thing about WVU:
Everyone is so friendly!
20. Best thing about Morgantown:
There is always something going on.
21. Best thing about my hometown:
All of my family is there!!
22. Best thing about attending WVU:
Playing for the women’s basketball team.
23. Best thing about getting a college education:
After graduation, I know I’ll have a job so I can support my family and myself.
24. Best thing about my major:
There will always be a need in the medical field.
25. Best experience in middle school:
Becoming a global champion in Destination Imagination
26. Best experience in high school:
I loved every second of high school! It’s too hard to choose just one.
27. Best experience at WVU:
Playing in the NCAA tournament in New Mexico
28. Best vacation or trip:
Myrtle Beach when all of my aunts, uncles, and cousins would go at the same time
29. Three qualities I look for in a friend:
Loyal, trustworthy, humorous
30. Three qualities I look for in a teacher:
Intelligence, personality, fairness
31. Three qualities I look for in a coach:
High energy, toughness, wise
32. Three of my best qualities:
Intelligent, funny, optimistic
33. Three things I want others to remember about me:
Somebody whom they could count on for a smile, loyalty, and respectfulness
34. Three reasons why people succeed:
Hard work, dedication, toughness
35. Three reasons why people fail:
They are not motivated, they are lazy, and they never try.
36. Three things I do when I am bored:
Take a nap, talk/text on my phone, go to the gym
Most Important Things
37. Most important thing a parent can do for his/her child:
Always be there for them with love.
38. Most important things teachers can do for their students:
Offer help and always encourage questions.
39. Most important thing coaches can do for their teams:
They should encourage their players to become all that they can be.
40. Most important thing to do in school:
41. Most important thing to do every day:
Pray and thank God for what he has granted you.
42. Most important thing to remember about life:
Life goes on.
43. Most important thing to remember about family:
They’ll always be there for you.
44. Most important thing to do when the going gets rough:
Persevere. Tough times build character.
45. If I could do anything, I would:
bring peace to the world.
46. If I could change anything in my past, I would:
I wouldn’t change anything in my past.
47. If I could meet anyone, I would meet:
48. If I could go back in time, I would:
spend time with my grandma, Nunnie.
49. If I could see into the future, I would want to know:
where I’ll be in 10 years.
50. If I won a million dollars, I would:
invest it, make sure my family had the best of everything, and donate to charities.