Volume I & II Athletes
Birth date: 3/21/86
Hometown: Born in Reading, Pennsylvania, but now I live in Greensboro, North Carolina
Parents’ Names: Rosiland Halsey and Moses Jalloh
Siblings’ Names: Susan Jalloh, Hydiea Jalloh, Nadia Jalloh, Moses Jalloh Jr., Fatima Jalloh
Pets and Names: DOG but he ran away
College Major: Bachelor of Arts Degree in Communication Studies;
Currently in graduate school in Sport Management
50 Things to Know About Dorrell Jalloh
1. Favorite Quotation:
Something my mother always said to let me know not to do something: “If you think you’re bad, then try me!”
2. Favorite Color:
3. Favorite Performer:
4. Favorite Movie:
5. Favorite Book:
Lord of the Flies
6. Favorite Television Show:
7. Favorite Song:
Halleluiah I’m Free (Gospel)
8. Favorite Class (from what grade, school?):
5th Grade Gym class from 16th and Hawk
9. Favorite Teacher (from what grade, school?):
Cookie Schultz from West Virginia University, sophomore year
10. Favorite Subject (from what grade, school?):
Math from 3rd grade from 16th and Hawk High School
11. Favorite Food:
Mac and cheese, sweet potatoes, collard greens, fried chicken, and corn bread
12. Favorite Vacation Spot:
13. Favorite Place to Hang Out at WVU:
14. Favorite Sport to Play:
15. Favorite Sport to Watch:
16. Favorite College Team:
17. Favorite Professional Team:
18. Favorite Car:
Mayback (luxury car)
19. Best thing about WVU:
The football games on Saturday or Thursday night
20. Best thing about Morgantown:
The love I receive from fans
21. Best thing about my hometown:
The people in Greensboro
22. Best thing about attending WVU:
Getting a free education
23. Best thing about getting a college education:
I can excel in this world.
24. Best thing about my major:
Communicating with others
25. Best experience in middle school:
Being the new kid on the block in Greensboro, N.C.
26. Best experience in high school:
Homecoming night when I scored on a kickoff return
27. Best experience at WVU:
Catching the winning two-point conversions to win the game
28. Best vacation or trip:
When I took a road trip all the way down the east coast from West Virginia to Miami
29. Three qualities I look for in a friend:
Trustworthiness, loyalty, confidence
30. Three qualities I look for in a teacher:
Dedication, sense of humor, and intelligence
31. Three qualities I look for in a coach:
Dedication, sense of humor, wisdom
32. Three of my best qualities:
Personality, humor, charm… :-)
33. Three things I want others to remember about me:
My humor, my dedication, and what I taught them
34. Three reasons why people succeed:
Hard work, dedication, trusting in the Lord
35. Three reasons why people fail:
They are lazy, ignorant, and/or self-centered.
36. Three things I do when I am bored:
Play video games, read, sleep
Most Important Things
37. Most important thing a parent can do for his/her child:
38. Most important things teachers can do for their students:
Teach and care for their students.
39. Most important thing coaches can do for their teams:
Lead them to victory.
40. Most important thing to do in school:
41. Most important thing to do every day:
42. Most important thing to remember about life:
You have choices, so choose wisely.
43. Most important thing to remember about family:
You have only one so if you pray together then you stay together.
44. Most important thing to do when the going gets rough:
Call on the Lord and He will get you through.
45. If I could do anything, I would:
go to Africa.
46. If I could change anything in my past, I would:
have worked extremely hard at everything I did.
47. If I could meet anyone, I would:
48. If I could go back in time, I would:
want to meet my Grandmother, Susan.
49. If I could see into the future, I would want to know:
if there is anything I could change to fix a problem.
50. If I won a million dollars, I would:
invest it and continue life as usual.